
I'm a salt & pepper miniature schnauzer, my barkday is on the 10th of November 2007 and my name is obviously,
Rainbow (:

I love my
M-kexin and my
D-weixiang.
M is always a little crazy sometimes and she says I'm just like her.

Right..
M will blog in pink occasionally if she think that what I blogged is ridiculous or untrue.
This section to introduce my pawpals!
First off the list is Meme, the local cat who lives in the same house as me!

Meme is a HE, gay name I know =x M says he's my korkor, anw he seems to be quite afraid of me =/ I love chasing his
moving tail! He's always running away from me I wonder why.. Hope to settle down with him soon.

This is Elvy, named after the brand LV.She's a maltese X shihtzu, she's my sworn sissy & her M Stephanie is my god-Ma. M says she's not v sociable but I hope
to change this aspect of her. We'd be the best sisters ever! (: I want to thank god-Ma cus she's always buying stuffs for me & M!

This is Butter and her M is Lana, M got to know Lana online and met her first at PetStation's warehouse sale. Butter's a maltese X yorkshire and is very small
and petite in size. M told me she's v active and cute, hope we could be besties soon to come! Looking forward to meeting Butter and her M Lana (:

This is Asher! He's a super shuai mini maltese and his ma is Cindi which M got to know from SPC's forum. Anw Asher is also Butter's boyfriend, I hope they
get married soon so I can be the flower girl (: Asher is in obedience class now so I hope to see him and his wonderful tricks soon!
I shall stop here, many more pawpals to introduce!