1st day homeM came and picked me up on sunday late night, I waited for so long!! All of me other paw kors and me jies were so jealous when they heard I'm moving me house but also a tad bit sad to leave them especially daddee vodka sigh.
M bought this very nice bag for me from this very nice lady on dogsforum.sg and the stripes on the bag looks like a rainbow, M told me I have to like pink cus Imma girl roar I want to be a tom-boy!! Ok so after bidding fare-pawell to me sibs I slept in the pink rainbow bag from drew's house all the way to D's house, M ask me to spend the night there I have no idea why.
So I disturb D the entire night even though M told me he is having his common test now and I should be good and not disturb but I'm just a pup *GRINS* D place me in his 'keetchen' and I saw this huge humongous red thingee which stood to tall above me I got agitated and growled at it. M gave me a hard whack on me muzzle and told me that's the eliminator of unwanted stuffs and told me if I'm bad I will be eliminated through that big humongous red thingee.
"It's really just, a dust bin -.-"M fed me like after I woke up and played catching with me in the big 'keetchen' and I keep falling roar these paws are too small for my ever-sensitive brain. Check out my 'cute' pics!



Do I look strong to you? Do I do I?
Ok so after half a day of disturbing M and D, M says it's time to go home and M brought me to take the bus! It was so freaking cold I curl up and slept through the entire ride. In midst of sleeping I found my mouth to be exceptionally itchy and felt 2 hard foreign objects sticking out of my gums so I started chewing on M's hand and got a fine whack from her roar! So M proceeded to bought me a orangey spikey ball which is really stupid cus when I command her she does not respond. What a stupid ball.
Reached M's house and M showed me to my play pen, I feel like I'm living in a pyramid. Elvy's ma came over with her brother to see me when I was sleeping, M said I slept like a PEEEG-I don't know what is a peeg, what IS A PEEG? Is it cute like me?



M's brother giving me a belly rub, oo I love his smell!!
*writes on favourite hooman list*

M told me I'm supposed to pee on it but it's so soft I rather sleep on it but after M let me pee on it once it got so smelleeee I returned to me box to sleep. M was so fascinated when I got up from my dream and was on high-tide so I rushed over to the pee pen and pee on the pee pad, she was shrieking like mad!
"No I wasn't <_<"I got a nice belleee rub after I did that, I'm gona do it more often hehe..
*YAWNS* Im feeling kind of sleepy here I think I'd just............
-clicked on PUBLISH POST-
2:58 PM