Hola all paw friends! Sorry for the long hiatus! It's been hectic and busy recently(for M, not for me). All I do all day is stay in my squarish play pen and run around chasing this stupid squeaky dog which looks a bit like me and my orange ball plus a stupid purple turtle and my new nylon bone ROARS!
All she does is complain & complain..I'm here to blog about my first bathing session, it was not so bad but a little horrible when I saw M's evil face all ready to throw me into the tub. Oh god the humiliation! *covers face with paws*
A day after Christmas which is boxing day, I woke up poo-ed and stepped on my poo hehe then M stormed in and demanded that I needed a bath! A bath means jacuzzi! Since it was a very good day with the sun scorchingly hot, fate have decided that I have to get my first jacuzzi session!.. Here goes nothing!

Before, yea check out my very excited face!

Oh first touch, warm with a tinge of coldness.

What? This isn't a jacuzzi?? Like HELLO?
Shut up already..
M please please get me a jacuzzi next time, just a mini one pwreety pwease T.T
*in heaps of laughter* hahahaha, NO -.-
Done and over with.

After the bath, I gave M a very sour face hmpfh!
Whatever -.-
This is it, I'm not gona friend you any more! Hurhur!

I give you one last chance to agree to buy me that jacuzzi ah!
No..
Please T.T
Still no..
Ok fine whatever..

See what see? =p
Oh yea anw that's my new pink house from PetFuze! Nice right? I think many other doggies have got this house too cus it was on serious offer when M bought it from PetFuze. Now that I've proven to M that I will not pee and poo in the house, she officially opened it for my usage oh wee no more hard cold newspapers to sleep on!
Some recent shots of meself (:

The day after I got my bath, M let me sleep with her on her comfy bed!

Hehe & again my stupid trade mark face!(learned it from M!)

Ok unglam unglam!!

Hey yoh!
M says that I'm actually looking v big and tall for I'm only 7weeks2days old.
Anw M told me that today is the last day of this year 2007 and tmr will be the beginning of a new year 2008. And my first outing would be on the 6thJan for Rainy's barkday party at Pawtobello! I cant wait! Even though I've only got 1 vaccination but M thinks that I'm strong enough to join the other korkors and jiejies for the gathering so I'm going! (: Hope to meet many new doggies on the 6thJan!
Rainbow here, wishing all doggies and their Mas & Pas a very
Happy New Year 2008!Till then, toodles! Keep checking in! (:
4:49 PM